After the excitement that the NHL postseason has delivered so far, the Stanley Cup Final is going to have a lot to live up to. The Eastern Conference Champions, and defending Stanley Cup Champion, Pittsburgh Penguins took the hard road to the finals, although their being there is not a really big surprise. The same cannot be said for the Nashville Predators, a team that most thought would be out in the first round after being pitted against the Chicago Blackhawks. This is an intriguing final because it will feature teams with very contrasting styles of play.
Nashville At Pittsburgh NHL Game 1 Free Picks
Written by Henry Watkins on May 26, 2017
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NHL Betting Opportunities for Week 24 of the Season
- NHL Playoffs picture with 2 weeks left of Regular Season
- NHL Betting Opportunities for the Weekend Games for Week 23
- NHL Playoffs Betting Predictions for Conferences Eastern and Western
- NHL Betting Opportunities for Week 23 of the Season
- NHL Betting Opportunities for the Top Games in Week 23
- NHL Betting Opportunities for the Weekend Games for Week 22
- NHL Betting Predictions for Week 22: 4 Games to Wager On
- NHL Betting Action this Weekend with Interesting Games to Win Big
- NHL Trade Rumors: Patrick Kane and his impact in the New York Rangers Betting Odds
- NHL Stanley Cup Odds and Trade Deadline: Timo Meier to Devils, Patrick Kane to Rangers?
- NHL Betting Predictions for Week 21: Best Games to Wager On this Week
- Two Great NHL Betting Opportunities for Games to this Weekend
- NHL Betting Predictions for Week 20: Best Games to Wager On this Week
- NHL Trade Rumors: Timo Meier May and Potential Suitors, Final Game with Sharks?