If, before this NHL season began, or even before the playoffs began, you had placed a bet that the Stanley Cup Final would be contested between the Ottawa Senators and the Nashville Predators, you would be holding onto a betting slip that would be worth a lot of money. That this is now a situation that might actually happen is sure to be something that would have you guarding that slip very closely. There is still a lot of hockey to be played yet, but both of those teams have made it clear that while they may be the underdogs, they are not going down without a fight.
Ottawa At Pittsburgh NHL Game 2 Winning Predictions
Written by Henry Watkins on May 15, 2017
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NHL Betting Opportunities for Week 23 of the Season
- NHL Betting Opportunities for the Top Games in Week 23
- NHL Betting Opportunities for the Weekend Games for Week 22
- NHL Betting Predictions for Week 22: 4 Games to Wager On
- NHL Betting Action this Weekend with Interesting Games to Win Big
- NHL Trade Rumors: Patrick Kane and his impact in the New York Rangers Betting Odds
- NHL Stanley Cup Odds and Trade Deadline: Timo Meier to Devils, Patrick Kane to Rangers?
- NHL Betting Predictions for Week 21: Best Games to Wager On this Week
- Two Great NHL Betting Opportunities for Games to this Weekend
- NHL Betting Predictions for Week 20: Best Games to Wager On this Week
- NHL Trade Rumors: Timo Meier May and Potential Suitors, Final Game with Sharks?
- NHL Betting Predictions for Weekend’s Best Games to Wager On
- Updated NHL Stanley Cup Odds & Betting Predictions (February 13th)
- NHL Betting Predictions for Week 19: Best Games to Wager On this Week
- Updated Stanley Cup Odds After Week 17: Hurricanes NHL’s Hottest Team Out of Break