Hockey fans love nothing more than a playoff Game 7, unless of course you are a fan of one of the teams involved. One group of fans is going to have reason to celebrate staying alive, while the other set will be forced to drown their sorrow, taking no solace in the fact their team came so close to moving on. This is the situation that fans of the Ottawa Senators and the Pittsburgh Penguins will have on Thursday night, as they will be going head to head in Game 7 of the Eastern Conference Final. The pressure doesn’t get much higher than this, as the winning team knows that they will be facing the Nashville Predators for the chance to hoist the Stanley Cup. The Pittsburgh Penguins have been here before, and have a ton of experience in these types of situations. The Ottawa Senators are a surprise package, and since no-one really expected them to be here, they may be in a situation where the pressure is off a little. Who will win and take the next step to the Final? Find the latest NHL betting odds here.
Ottawa At Pittsburgh NHL Winning Predictions For Game 7
Written by Henry Watkins on May 24, 2017
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NHL Betting Opportunities for Week 24 of the Season
- NHL Playoffs picture with 2 weeks left of Regular Season
- NHL Betting Opportunities for the Weekend Games for Week 23
- NHL Playoffs Betting Predictions for Conferences Eastern and Western
- NHL Betting Opportunities for Week 23 of the Season
- NHL Betting Opportunities for the Top Games in Week 23
- NHL Betting Opportunities for the Weekend Games for Week 22
- NHL Betting Predictions for Week 22: 4 Games to Wager On
- NHL Betting Action this Weekend with Interesting Games to Win Big
- NHL Trade Rumors: Patrick Kane and his impact in the New York Rangers Betting Odds
- NHL Stanley Cup Odds and Trade Deadline: Timo Meier to Devils, Patrick Kane to Rangers?
- NHL Betting Predictions for Week 21: Best Games to Wager On this Week
- Two Great NHL Betting Opportunities for Games to this Weekend
- NHL Betting Predictions for Week 20: Best Games to Wager On this Week
- NHL Trade Rumors: Timo Meier May and Potential Suitors, Final Game with Sharks?