Everyone loves a good underdog story, and the Ottawa Senators have certainly been that during this unexpected playoff run. The opening round series versus the Boston Bruins looked like a bit of a coin flip, and it was the Senators who won in 6. Things looked as though they were going to get a whole lot more difficult in the second round, as the New York Rangers are a team built on explosive offense, yet the Senators put them away in 6 games, too. Ottawa has taken advantage of their chances during this improbable run, edging out close games, and going into OT more often than seems natural. This is a team that always seems to be on the brink of defeat, yet who somehow manage to find a way to pull things out at the last second. That may be a style of play that does not hold up very well against the defending Stanley Cup champions, but there is always the possibility that the Senators have one more surprise in them. Find the latest NHL betting spreads here.
Ottawa Senators 2017 NHL Betting Analysis
Written by Henry Watkins on May 12, 2017
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NHL Betting Opportunities for Week 24 of the Season
- NHL Playoffs picture with 2 weeks left of Regular Season
- NHL Betting Opportunities for the Weekend Games for Week 23
- NHL Playoffs Betting Predictions for Conferences Eastern and Western
- NHL Betting Opportunities for Week 23 of the Season
- NHL Betting Opportunities for the Top Games in Week 23
- NHL Betting Opportunities for the Weekend Games for Week 22
- NHL Betting Predictions for Week 22: 4 Games to Wager On
- NHL Betting Action this Weekend with Interesting Games to Win Big
- NHL Trade Rumors: Patrick Kane and his impact in the New York Rangers Betting Odds
- NHL Stanley Cup Odds and Trade Deadline: Timo Meier to Devils, Patrick Kane to Rangers?
- NHL Betting Predictions for Week 21: Best Games to Wager On this Week
- Two Great NHL Betting Opportunities for Games to this Weekend
- NHL Betting Predictions for Week 20: Best Games to Wager On this Week
- NHL Trade Rumors: Timo Meier May and Potential Suitors, Final Game with Sharks?