We all love a good underdog story, especially when they hold their own against an obvious favorite. In these types of situations, though, there very often comes a moment when you realize that the underdog is seriously out of their depth. The Ottawa Senators have been a fantastic underdog story throughout these Stanley Cup playoffs, and they were magnificent through the first 4 games of the Eastern Conference Final against the defending champion Pittsburgh Penguins. Game 5 may well have been the moment when they realized they were out of their depth, though, as the Penguins offense came to life in a big way, winning that game 7-0. The Senators now head back home for Game 6 in a do or die situation, and you wonder how they are going to bounce back from such a hammering. The champions can almost certainly smell the blood in the water, and they are a team that have proven that they know how to put a series away when presented with the opportunity. Find the latest NHL betting odds here.
Pittsburgh At Ottawa NHL Game 6 Winning Favorites
Written by Henry Watkins on May 22, 2017
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NHL Playoffs Betting Predictions for Conferences Eastern and Western
- NHL Betting Opportunities for Week 23 of the Season
- NHL Betting Opportunities for the Top Games in Week 23
- NHL Betting Opportunities for the Weekend Games for Week 22
- NHL Betting Predictions for Week 22: 4 Games to Wager On
- NHL Betting Action this Weekend with Interesting Games to Win Big
- NHL Trade Rumors: Patrick Kane and his impact in the New York Rangers Betting Odds
- NHL Stanley Cup Odds and Trade Deadline: Timo Meier to Devils, Patrick Kane to Rangers?
- NHL Betting Predictions for Week 21: Best Games to Wager On this Week
- Two Great NHL Betting Opportunities for Games to this Weekend
- NHL Betting Predictions for Week 20: Best Games to Wager On this Week
- NHL Trade Rumors: Timo Meier May and Potential Suitors, Final Game with Sharks?
- NHL Betting Predictions for Weekend’s Best Games to Wager On
- Updated NHL Stanley Cup Odds & Betting Predictions (February 13th)
- NHL Betting Predictions for Week 19: Best Games to Wager On this Week