You need to go all the way back to the 1997-98 season to find the last time that we had a repeat Stanley Cup champion. If you need any indication of just how difficult it is to win the Stanley Cup that may be the stat that proves it. The Pittsburgh Penguins are now in a position to win back to back championships, but are going to need to overcome a stubborn Nashville Predators team to make that dream a reality. The Penguins (-170) are the favorites to win this series, but they are going to need a lot of things to go right along the way. Let’s look at their keys to success, after which I will make an NHL betting prediction for the series.
Expert Predictions To Determine If Penguins Can Repeat As NHL Champs
Written by Henry Watkins on May 29, 2017
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NHL Betting Opportunities for the Weekend Games for Week 23
- NHL Playoffs Betting Predictions for Conferences Eastern and Western
- NHL Betting Opportunities for Week 23 of the Season
- NHL Betting Opportunities for the Top Games in Week 23
- NHL Betting Opportunities for the Weekend Games for Week 22
- NHL Betting Predictions for Week 22: 4 Games to Wager On
- NHL Betting Action this Weekend with Interesting Games to Win Big
- NHL Trade Rumors: Patrick Kane and his impact in the New York Rangers Betting Odds
- NHL Stanley Cup Odds and Trade Deadline: Timo Meier to Devils, Patrick Kane to Rangers?
- NHL Betting Predictions for Week 21: Best Games to Wager On this Week
- Two Great NHL Betting Opportunities for Games to this Weekend
- NHL Betting Predictions for Week 20: Best Games to Wager On this Week
- NHL Trade Rumors: Timo Meier May and Potential Suitors, Final Game with Sharks?
- NHL Betting Predictions for Weekend’s Best Games to Wager On
- Updated NHL Stanley Cup Odds & Betting Predictions (February 13th)