For some teams in the NHL, it’s the Stanley Cup or nothing, while for others, simply making it into the postseason is reward enough. The latter seems to be reserved for teams that are considered to be of the small market variety, which would include the Calgary Flames. While the salary cap has helped those smaller teams be more competitive on a consistent basis, they still don’t have the money that the bigger boys have to throw around, which takes away some of theta competitive edge. Word out of Calgary this week is that the team is in talks with the city in regard a new arena that would deliver much needed streams of income they currently don’t get in their current home. That discussion appears to be at an impasse, to the point where talks of moving to another city have been floated. It’s all a bit of a distraction to a team that is heading to the playoffs, and who will be on the road in LA to face the Kings on Thursday night. Find out more about the updated NHL betting odds here.
Winning Favorites For The Calgary At Los Angeles NHL Match
Written by Henry Watkins on April 5, 2017
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NHL Betting Opportunities for Week 24 of the Season
- NHL Playoffs picture with 2 weeks left of Regular Season
- NHL Betting Opportunities for the Weekend Games for Week 23
- NHL Playoffs Betting Predictions for Conferences Eastern and Western
- NHL Betting Opportunities for Week 23 of the Season
- NHL Betting Opportunities for the Top Games in Week 23
- NHL Betting Opportunities for the Weekend Games for Week 22
- NHL Betting Predictions for Week 22: 4 Games to Wager On
- NHL Betting Action this Weekend with Interesting Games to Win Big
- NHL Trade Rumors: Patrick Kane and his impact in the New York Rangers Betting Odds
- NHL Stanley Cup Odds and Trade Deadline: Timo Meier to Devils, Patrick Kane to Rangers?
- NHL Betting Predictions for Week 21: Best Games to Wager On this Week
- Two Great NHL Betting Opportunities for Games to this Weekend
- NHL Betting Predictions for Week 20: Best Games to Wager On this Week
- NHL Trade Rumors: Timo Meier May and Potential Suitors, Final Game with Sharks?