We are drawing ever closer to the beginning of the holiday season, which means that we are also reaching the end of the 2022 UFC schedule. The final event of the year will go off on December 17, but the week prior to that is the last numbered event on the 2022 calendar year. This coming weekend, we have UFC 281 to look forward to, which we will cover in full, but as mentioned, the final numbered event, UFC 282, will be the last big night of the season, with that one set to go on December 10. We don’t yet have UFC Odds for this event, but we will update closer to the start time. For now, let’s take a quick look at the full card.
Early Betting Rundown on the Main Fights and Prelims for UFC 282
- Jay Perrin Vs Raul Rosas Jr. – Bantamweight
- Bryce Mitchell Vs Ilia Topuria – Featherweight
- Ronnie Lawrence Vs Cameron Saaiman – Bantamweight
- Daniel da Silva Vs Vinicius Salvador – Flyweight
- Chris Curtis Vs Joaquin Buckley – Middleweight
- Jarzinho Rosenstruik Vs Chris Daukaus – Heavyweight
- Erik Silva Vs TJ Brown – Featherweight
- Darren Till Vs Dricus Du Plessis – Middleweight
- Billy Quarantillo Vs Alexander Hernandez – Featherweight
- Edmen Shahbazyan Vs Daicha Lungiambula – Middleweight
- Paddy Pimblett Vs Jared Gordon – Lightweight
Pimblett is a fighter on the rise, coming into this bout on a 5-fight win streak. Gordon has a very similar career record, and you have to say that this fight looks to be really evenly matched. I think this one has fight of the night potential.
- Alexander Gustafsson Vs Ovince St. Preux – Light Heavyweight
What we have here is a pair of fighters in desperate need of a win. Gustafsson has fallen to 18-8 overall after losing each of his last 4 fights. St. Preux is coming off a win, but he has still lost 3 of his last 5 to slip down the rankings. A must win for both fighters.
- Santiago Ponzinibbio Vs Robbie Lawler – Welterweight
This is another fight between a pair of big names in the sport in need of a win. Ponzinibbio is 28-6 overall, but 3 of those losses have come in his last 4 fights. It’s much the same story for Lawler, who has lost 4 of his last 5. Again, it’s a must win for both fighters.
- Jan Blachowicz Vs Magomed Ankalaev – Light Heavyweight
You can’t ask for a much bigger fight than this one, with these fighters sitting at #3 and #4, respectively, in the weight class. The winner of this one is probably looking at a title shot next, so all to battle for here.
- Jiri Prochazka Vs Glover Teixeira
We close the night out with a title fight, as well as a rematch, with both men looking to walk away as the Prochazka is the defending champion who will be looking for an easier go of it than his last fight with Teixeira, which he won via submission late in the final round.
We will be back closer to the start of this event will full previews, odds, and predictions, so be sure to keep checking back in for more updates.