It still feels as though the baseball season has just begun, yet here we are already at the halfway mark. As you know, that means that it’s time for the All-Star Break, with the big game set to go on Tuesday night is San Diego. Both the American League and National League have stacked their line-ups with a ridiculous amount of talent, as both conferences look to win the game that will decide which one gets home field advantage in the World Series. It has been the AL who have won the last three All-Star games, but they are coming into this one as a slight underdog at +100. The betting odds favor the NL at -120, but as you can see, the bookies have this one set up as being almost too close to call. There are potential game winners on either team, and a great display from either pitching staff may be what decides this one. We will take a closer look at both line-ups, and then make a prediction as to who will win and seal that all-important home field advantage.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?
- NL Wild Card Game Cardinals vs. Dodgers | MLB Betting Odds & Picks
- AL Wild Card Game: Yankees at Red Sox | MLB Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Red Sox vs Nationals MLB | Washington Can Play Spoiler
- MLB Rumors: Giants Likely Will Not Have HR Leader For Playoffs