The MLB season is ridiculously long, and we all accept that every team in the league is going to go through good and bad stretches during the season. It is very often the teams who avoid the long losing skids that end up on top of their respective divisions. Consistency over the long haul is tough, but minimizing your losing skids certainly helps. We are still in the very early part of the season, but there ae two teams who are already showing that they might have what it takes to go the distance. The Washington Nationals are not really a surprise, as many of the pundits picked them to be among the best in the National League this season. They are off to a fast start, as are the Colorado Rockies. When making dark horse picks for this year, the Rockies were a team that landed at the top of many lists, and they are certainly living up to their billing so far. These two teams have split the first 2 games of a 4-game series, the final of which is set for Thursday afternoon. Find the latest MLB betting run lines here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?
- NL Wild Card Game Cardinals vs. Dodgers | MLB Betting Odds & Picks
- AL Wild Card Game: Yankees at Red Sox | MLB Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Red Sox vs Nationals MLB | Washington Can Play Spoiler
- MLB Rumors: Giants Likely Will Not Have HR Leader For Playoffs