Even the worst teams in baseball usually have a run of games where they play much better than anyone expects. More often than not, those good runs come against the better teams in the league, oftentimes because the superior squad takes a series for granted. These are all things that we have come to expect in the course of a 162-game season, and it’s the teams who are able to avoid dips against inferior opponents who go on to dominate during the course of a season. The New York Yankees have been one of the best, and certainly among the most exciting, teams in the MLB this season. They are scoring runs for fun, and are also get great defense and pitching, but they are about to start a 4-game series that may be challenging in the ways we just discussed. The Oakland A’s are having a pretty awful season, and should be easy fodder for the Yankees, but things don’t always play out that way. Find out more about the latest MLB betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Red Sox vs Astros ALCS Game 6 | MLB Betting Lines
- MLB Rumors: Mets Want To Keep Baez, Yankees Will Keep Boone
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 4 Preview and Betting Odds
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?