This has been a bit of an odd start to the current MLB season, as only a handful of teams appear to be in full stride right now. The defending champion Chicago Cubs appear to be nursing a World Series hangover, while over in the American League, only 7 of the 15 teams there have a record above .500. One team that is going well in the early part of the season is the Baltimore Orioles, as they are playing a seemingly endless game of leap frog with the New York Yankees atop the AL East. It’s early days yet, but this is shaping up to be a great battle this season. The Orioles are currently in Detroit to face the Tigers, with that 3-game series set to come to a close on Thursday afternoon. The Tigers are still very much in the hunt in the very competitive AL Central, where just 4.5 games separate top from bottom. A good run from the Tiger could see them move into a position of power in that division. Find the latest MLB betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?
- NL Wild Card Game Cardinals vs. Dodgers | MLB Betting Odds & Picks
- AL Wild Card Game: Yankees at Red Sox | MLB Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Red Sox vs Nationals MLB | Washington Can Play Spoiler
- MLB Rumors: Giants Likely Will Not Have HR Leader For Playoffs
- Yankees vs Blue Jays MLB | Stellar Pitching Matchup