We are still relatively early in the major league baseball season, but we already have a clear indication of which teams are going to be the ones to beat in the National League. Two of the three divisions in the NL are already out of control, with the Houston Astros running away with the West, while the Washington Nationals are dominating the East. The question that needs to be asked here is whether these two teams are really this good, or whether the rest of the teams in those divisions are just that bad. My guess is that it’s a little bit of both. The Washington Nationals will get a little taste of the West when they welcome in the Texas Rangers for a weekend series. The Nats are going as strong as ever, while the Rangers are on a huge rollercoaster ride that is currently on the downward slope. This should be a series that the Nationals win, but you never know when this Rangers team might kick off another big winning run like they had recently. Find out more about the latest MLB betting predictions here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- MLB Rumors: Mets Want To Keep Baez, Yankees Will Keep Boone
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 4 Preview and Betting Odds
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?
- NL Wild Card Game Cardinals vs. Dodgers | MLB Betting Odds & Picks