There are some teams in the MLB who you expect to be poor every single year, simply because there seems to be very little attempt on the part of management to change direction. Then there are teams who are not very good, but who are clearly making an attempt to do something better. Two teams on either side of that equation will hook up this weekend when the Colorado Rockies head to San Diego for a 3-game series. The Padres have not been very good for a while now, and there is little reason for hope that they are about to improve, at least not this season. They will be going up against a team who have been mediocre in recent season, but who have made some moves intended to improve their lot, and to this point in the season, those changes are working. These two teams have actually matched up well this season, splitting the 6 games that they have played so far. Find the latest MLB betting run lines here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- MLB Rumors: Mets Want To Keep Baez, Yankees Will Keep Boone
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 4 Preview and Betting Odds
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?
- NL Wild Card Game Cardinals vs. Dodgers | MLB Betting Odds & Picks