There’s nothing like a little bit of bad blood to set the tone for a series, and we certainly got that on Monday in the opening game between the Washington National and San Francisco Giants. With Bryce Harper up to bat, pitcher Hunter Strickland threw a ball that beaned Harper right in the thigh. The rest, as they say, is history, as Harper charged the mound and set off a bench clearing brawl that is sure to spill over into the next two games in this series. Chances are we will see some sort of retribution doled out in the Tuesday game, which may well mean that normal business will be resumed when these two hook up for the third and final game in the series on Wednesday night. Given how Bryce Harper has been playing this season, the worst thing that the Giants could possibly have done is get him all riled up for the final two games in this series. Time will only tell if it comes back to haunt them. Find the latest MLB betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- MLB Rumors: Mets Want To Keep Baez, Yankees Will Keep Boone
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 4 Preview and Betting Odds
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?
- NL Wild Card Game Cardinals vs. Dodgers | MLB Betting Odds & Picks