Given the outrageous salaries in major league baseball, it is difficult for teams to be consistently good every single year, simply because players now move around more often than ever before. This usually means that teams go from being a major contender to being in rebuilding status in a very short period of time. That appears to be what has happened to the Toronto Blue Jays, as their window of opportunity appears to have been officially slammed shut. This was something that we all new was coming, though, as it was made crystal clear last season that they would not be able to hold on to all their top personnel. It is a very different story in the Big Apple, as the Yankees appear to have awoken from their self-imposed slumber of the past couple of seasons. They have the lead in the AL East, and will have a chance to put a little more distance between themselves and the bottom-dwelling Blue Jays when they meet in Toronto on Thursday night.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?
- NL Wild Card Game Cardinals vs. Dodgers | MLB Betting Odds & Picks
- AL Wild Card Game: Yankees at Red Sox | MLB Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Red Sox vs Nationals MLB | Washington Can Play Spoiler
- MLB Rumors: Giants Likely Will Not Have HR Leader For Playoffs
- Yankees vs Blue Jays MLB | Stellar Pitching Matchup