If awards were handed out to individual divisions in the MLB, the AL West might likely win the “Most Improved” award. This looks as though it’s going to be a very competitive division this season, with any of 4 teams in with a shot at winning it. The odd man out here would appear to be the Oakland A’s, as they are still some way off from being in the hunt. This was a team that finished with the worst record in the American League last season, and who haven’t really made any moves that would suggest that they are ready to take a big step forward. They will face their division rivals, the Houston Astros, this weekend. The Astros are a team in need of a jump start, as they have started the season petty flat. This is a division that looks as though it may be tight all year long, so plenty of time for things to change in the standings over the coming months. You can bet on this series, as well as all the other weekend MLB online betting action, at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- MLB Rumors: Mets Want To Keep Baez, Yankees Will Keep Boone
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 4 Preview and Betting Odds
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?
- NL Wild Card Game Cardinals vs. Dodgers | MLB Betting Odds & Picks