Of all the divisions in the MLB, it was perhaps the AL East that was the most difficult to predict heading into this season. The general consensus among those in the know was that the Boston red Sox were the betting odds favorites to win it, but even those who picked the Red Sox did so with a bit of an asterisk attached. Boston are a team that have all the tools to be very good, but also the ability to completely go in the tank. It’s still far too early to tell how things are going to play out, but they are certainly not having it all their way so far. The Baltimore Orioles look very good, and currently sit atop the division, while the New York Yankees look to be a whole lot better than anyone expected. The Orioles will be heading to the Big Apple this weekend for a 3-game series with the Yankees, and will be looking to extend the 1.5-game lead they have over their opponent at the top of the AL East. Find the latest MLB betting run lines here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Red Sox vs Astros ALCS Game 6 | MLB Betting Lines
- MLB Rumors: Mets Want To Keep Baez, Yankees Will Keep Boone
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 4 Preview and Betting Odds
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?