In sports, you are really only as good as your last game, but that doesn’t stop fans and media blasting expectations through the roof for the teams that they believe should be close to unstoppable. The Chicago Cubs had a season for the ages last year, crossing 100 wins in the regular season before going on to win the World Series. The Cubs are a talented team made up of a lot of young guys, and the expectation was that they would be good for a very long time to come. The harsh reality of professional sports, though, is that it’s tough to win regularly, and even tougher when you have a massive target on your back. The Cubs are off to a less than impressive start to the season, as it appears that they are sporting a bit of a hangover from last year. All the pieces that made them great are still in place, though, so we expect them to break out in a big way, perhaps starting this weekend at home to the Milwaukee Brewers. Find the latest MLB betting run lines here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- MLB Rumors: Mets Want To Keep Baez, Yankees Will Keep Boone
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 4 Preview and Betting Odds
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?
- NL Wild Card Game Cardinals vs. Dodgers | MLB Betting Odds & Picks