As the halfway point of the baseball season approaches, we thought it might be a good idea to look at each of the divisions and make some MLB betting predictions about how things might go down in the second half. There are a couple of divisions where the leader had a large lead, but as history has shown us, those big margins can quickly be swallowed up after teams make savvy moves at the trade deadline. The 162-game season is a set-up that usually means that every team is going to go through at least one long losing streak, and that is what 4 of the 5 teams in the AL West will be hoping happens to the Houston Astros, as they are running away with it right now. Let’s look at the current MLB run lines of each team, and see if we can predict how things might go in the second half.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?
- NL Wild Card Game Cardinals vs. Dodgers | MLB Betting Odds & Picks
- AL Wild Card Game: Yankees at Red Sox | MLB Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Red Sox vs Nationals MLB | Washington Can Play Spoiler
- MLB Rumors: Giants Likely Will Not Have HR Leader For Playoffs
- Yankees vs Blue Jays MLB | Stellar Pitching Matchup