It would perhaps not be the smartest decision in the world to declare that a division title has been won when we haven’t even finished the first half of the MLB season yet, but I am close to making that call in the NL East. As the midway point of the season approaches, we decided that we should perhaps look ahead at how things might play out in each division the rest of the way. While there are definitely some tight races going on in other divisions, it is very much a one team show in the NL East. The Washington Nationals are the cream of the crop there, and it’s easy to see why they are the overwhelming favorites to hoist the division crown at the end of the season. Let’s take a closer look at all 5 teams to figure out if anyone has what it takes to make a run at the top as well as the latest MLB betting picks.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?
- NL Wild Card Game Cardinals vs. Dodgers | MLB Betting Odds & Picks
- AL Wild Card Game: Yankees at Red Sox | MLB Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Red Sox vs Nationals MLB | Washington Can Play Spoiler
- MLB Rumors: Giants Likely Will Not Have HR Leader For Playoffs
- Yankees vs Blue Jays MLB | Stellar Pitching Matchup