I don’t know about you guys, but the weekend is when I do most of my MLB Series wagering. I like being able to sit down and watch the games that I am betting on, and that is not always easy to do during the week, when work and family commitments keep me away from the TV. I have already started looking forward to this weekend’s action, and there are a couple of series that have caught my attention. The AL East has turned into a real dogfight this season, and there are two series that could have an impact on the standings as we head into the final week of the first half. You have the resurgent Tampa Bay Rays going on the road to face the floundering Baltimore Orioles, and then you have the Boston Red Sox heading north to play the Toronto Blue Jays in a series that may be tougher than it appears on paper. Let’s take a closer look at both of these MLB series, and make some predictions as we go.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- MLB Rumors: Mets Want To Keep Baez, Yankees Will Keep Boone
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 4 Preview and Betting Odds
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?
- NL Wild Card Game Cardinals vs. Dodgers | MLB Betting Odds & Picks