It’s altogether too early to start predicting what might go down in any of the divisions in the MLB, but there are already a couple that are starting to play out as expected. The AL East was expected to be one of the tighter divisions in baseball this season, with the Boston red Sox being the team to beat. They have started the season by winning their opening two games, while the Baltimore Orioles have kept perfect pace with them. The Orioles were viewed by many as a bit of a dark horse pick in the AL, with the belief being that if they could find some pitching to match the hitting power in their line-up, they might well be a legitimate threat. Two games is a very small sampling in a 162-game season, but the O’s have certainly got the pitching they wanted in those games. They will stay at home for the next few days, welcoming in the New York Yankees for a 3-game weekend set. Find out more about the updated MLB betting picks here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?
- NL Wild Card Game Cardinals vs. Dodgers | MLB Betting Odds & Picks
- AL Wild Card Game: Yankees at Red Sox | MLB Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Red Sox vs Nationals MLB | Washington Can Play Spoiler
- MLB Rumors: Giants Likely Will Not Have HR Leader For Playoffs
- Yankees vs Blue Jays MLB | Stellar Pitching Matchup