Now is not the time to panic or get too excited in the MLB. At 162 games, the MLB season is a grind, and divisional races are seldom won and lost in April. For many teams, the opening few weeks of the season are a time of transition, with new players acquired during the offseason trying to find their feet in their new home. It’s a tough time of the season for bettors, since there is very little to go on in terms of trends, but it’s also a time when you can take advantage of teams who were expected to struggle getting off to a fast start. One of those teams in the Tampa Bay Rays. They were not really considered to be much of a threat in the AL East, but a solid opening to the season has them in good shape early on. They are currently embroiled in a 3-game series versus the New York Yankees the final game of which is set for Thursday night in the Big Apple. Find out more about the latest MLB betting run lines here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Red Sox vs Astros ALCS Game 6 | MLB Betting Lines
- MLB Rumors: Mets Want To Keep Baez, Yankees Will Keep Boone
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 4 Preview and Betting Odds
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?