The Phillies and Red Sox opened their home-and home interleague series with two games at Fenway Park and Philadelphia adding the DH. On Wednesday, the series shifts to the City of Brotherly Love and the Red Sox lose the DH. Before heading into the matchup, Boston is coming off a weekend series against the Detroit Tigers, which ended at 2-1. And last night, they won the first game of the series against the Phillies. For Philadelphia, it wasn’t the best weekend. They were swept by the St. Louis Cardinals, ending the series at 0-4. The Red Sox should still be online MLB odds favorites for Wednesday’s matchup.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Red Sox vs Astros ALCS Game 6 | MLB Betting Lines
- MLB Rumors: Mets Want To Keep Baez, Yankees Will Keep Boone
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 4 Preview and Betting Odds
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?