There is an awful lot of money spent on players in professional baseball, and that tends to mean that teams eventually need to scale back and go through the rebuilding process. This is, after all, still a business for the owners, and most don’t want to spend hundreds of millions of dollars in salaries every single year. One team that is deep in the rebuilding phase right now are the Atlanta Braves, and their early results are about what you would expect from a tam going that route. The Braves have been stockpiling young talent for a couple of years, and they hope to have a solid team in place when they move into their new stadium next season. It looks like this is going to be a long year for Atlanta fans, and the Red Sox seem intent on rubbing some salt in the wounds during the course of this 4-game series. You can wager on this series by visiting the MLB betting lines page at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?
- NL Wild Card Game Cardinals vs. Dodgers | MLB Betting Odds & Picks
- AL Wild Card Game: Yankees at Red Sox | MLB Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Red Sox vs Nationals MLB | Washington Can Play Spoiler