Before the start of the current MLB season, anyone with even a passing interest in baseball had predictions to make about each of the divisions. While baseball fans were divided on many of the outcomes, the one common thread was that the World Champion Chicago Cubs would once again waltz away with the NL Central. The only real difference of opinion was about how long it would take them to wrap things up. Yes, it’s still incredibly early in the season, but the Cubs are not having it all their way this year. They do have the lead atop the Central, but there are only two games separating them from the team on the bottom. That team would be the Pittsburgh Pirates, who just happen to be hosting the division leading Cubs in a 3-game series to start the week. For the purposes of this piece, we will be focusing on the second game in the series, which is set to go at PNC Park on Tuesday night. Find the updated MLB betting predictions here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?
- NL Wild Card Game Cardinals vs. Dodgers | MLB Betting Odds & Picks
- AL Wild Card Game: Yankees at Red Sox | MLB Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Red Sox vs Nationals MLB | Washington Can Play Spoiler
- MLB Rumors: Giants Likely Will Not Have HR Leader For Playoffs