Winning over 100 games, as well as a World Series, is a tough act to follow, but before this season began, the general consensus was that the Chicago Cubs were more than equipped to equal, or perhaps even better, their exploits from last season. The reality of life in professional sports is that the real world seldom matches up with the expectations that we create, and through the first portion of the season, the Cubs have not even been able to muster a .500 record to become one of the best MLB picks out there.There have been all sorts of excuses used to explain what is going on, but it can all be summed up, quite simply, as a very good team that is drastically underachieving. This is a team that is loaded with talent, though, and you still feel that they will be able to go on a run that should take them to the top of the mediocre NL Central. They can potentially get that run started this weekend when they pay a visit to Pittsburgh to play their division rival Pirates.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Red Sox vs Astros ALCS Game 6 | MLB Betting Lines
- MLB Rumors: Mets Want To Keep Baez, Yankees Will Keep Boone
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 4 Preview and Betting Odds
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?