The NL Central has been one of the more solid divisions in baseball over the past few years, with the Chicago Cubs, St. Louis Cardinals, and Pittsburgh Pirates all bringing strong line-ups to the ball park. It is the Cubs who have risen to the top, though, and they are coming into this season as the defending champions and one of the favorites to win it all again. If anyone is going to put up a serious challenge for the division, it is going to be the Cardinals. They started their season with a 3-game series versus the Cubs, winning the season opener before dropping the next two. They will now have another divisional series over the weekend when they welcome the Cincinnati Reds to Busch Stadium. The Reds have got their season off to a winning start, but will have a sterner test versus the Cardinals over the next few days. The second game of the series is set for Saturday afternoon. Find the latest MLB betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?
- NL Wild Card Game Cardinals vs. Dodgers | MLB Betting Odds & Picks
- AL Wild Card Game: Yankees at Red Sox | MLB Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Red Sox vs Nationals MLB | Washington Can Play Spoiler
- MLB Rumors: Giants Likely Will Not Have HR Leader For Playoffs
- Yankees vs Blue Jays MLB | Stellar Pitching Matchup