While much of the talk in the early part of this MLB season has been the slow start of the Chicago Cubs, we would be remiss if we didn’t also talk about the start made by the team that they beat in the World Series last season. The Cleveland Indians have made a very similar start to the season as the Cubs, making it clear that there may indeed be a little bit of a hangover going on at both ball clubs. There are signs that the Indians are coming out of their early season swoon, though, and they will have a chance to keep things rolling, and perhaps even help the Cubs out in the process, when they play an interleague series with the Cincinnati Reds to get the new week started. The Reds made a decent start to the season, but have seen their form slip of late. They are starting to lose ground in the division, and could use a strong showing in this series to get back on track. Find the latest MLB betting run lines here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?
- NL Wild Card Game Cardinals vs. Dodgers | MLB Betting Odds & Picks
- AL Wild Card Game: Yankees at Red Sox | MLB Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Red Sox vs Nationals MLB | Washington Can Play Spoiler
- MLB Rumors: Giants Likely Will Not Have HR Leader For Playoffs
- Yankees vs Blue Jays MLB | Stellar Pitching Matchup