MLB baseball betting fans. The Chicago Cubs look like an absolute lock selection when they visit the Cincinnati Reds on Thursday night for one main reason. With the nearly unhittable Jake Arrieta on the mound for the National League World Series hopefuls, things don’t look very good for the Reds. Now let’s find out why!
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Who is Favored to Win the American League Pennant?
- Who is Favored to Win the National League Pennant?
- 2024 MLB Regular Season Wins: Top Six Wins Plays
- 2024 MLB Pitching Prospect Betting: Top Four Right and Left Handed Pitchers
- Future Bets for 2024 MLB Season You Shouldn’t Let Pass
- MLB World Series Odds: Teams that Have Surprised and Are Shifting the Lines
- 2024 Baltimore Orioles Odds: Betting Futures and Win Totals Lines
- 2024 MLB Pitchers with Most Regular Season Strikeouts Props
- MLB World Series Odds: Top 3 Early Favorites to Win this 2024 Season
- Early 2024 MLB World Series and Season Betting Odds and Props
- Rangers vs Diamondbacks World Series Game 5 Prediction
- Diamondbacks vs Rangers World Series Game 4 Prediction
- Rangers vs Diamondbacks World Series Game 3 Prediction
- Diamondbacks vs Rangers World Series Game 1 Prediction
- Diamondbacks vs Phillies NLCS Prediction and Game 7 Odds