Every team in the MLB wants to be a winner, but each of them has a different way of trying to achieve their goals. Some are willing to go through a number of down years as they rebuild through younger talent, while others are more than happy to throw a ton of money to fill the gaps and try to win immediately. The Arizona Diamondbacks threw themselves firmly into the latter category by throwing money at free agents during the off season. The Diamondbacks already had a few nice pieces in place, and it was believed that the addition of some big names, especially to the starting rotation, would help this team compete immediately. Things aren’t quite going to plan at the moment, but Arizona has a chance to break out against Division rival San Diego, who are also off to a very shaky start to the season. They will hook up for a weekend series, including a Saturday night game in San Diego. You can bet on all the MLB betting lines action at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Red Sox vs Astros ALCS Game 6 | MLB Betting Lines
- MLB Rumors: Mets Want To Keep Baez, Yankees Will Keep Boone
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 4 Preview and Betting Odds
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?