MLB betting season by the Los Angeles Dodgers, and then backed it up with winning three out of four over the Colorado Rockies. The Padres beat Philadelphia in the opening game of this series. For the Philadelphia Phillies, they are 2-5 on the season. The Phillies are third in the National League East. MLB.tv Starting Pitchers: Rea vs. Eickhoff MLB Odds: TBA Why Bet the Padres? The San Diego Padres got off to a slow start, but have recently won three out of their last four games. The Padres scored 32 runs in the three game series in Colorado. San Diego’s offense has been anchored by former Most Valuable Player Matt Kemp, with 3 homeruns and 10 runs batted in. The pitcher on the mound on Wednesday for San Diego is going to be Colin Rea. Rea was not very good in his season opening start, lasting just 4.1 innings, retiring just 10 batters, and allowing 6 hits and 5 runs. Why Bet the Phillies? Philadelphia still has Ryan Howard playing first base. The veteran has hit two homeruns to start the season, but is batting .211. The Phillies as a team are batting .230, and 23rd in the league with just 18 runs scored. Philadelphia is excited about several of their regular seasons, like third basemen Maikel Franco and second basemen Cesar Hernandez. Jerad Eickhoff is on the mound for the Phillies. Eickhoff is 25 years old, and off to an 0-1 start. The right hander took a loss to the New York Mets, lasting 5 innings, allowing 5 hits and 2 runs. Expert Betting Pick & Final Score Prediction These two teams neither one have the confidence that they will go out every single night and win baseball games. The San Diego Padres and Philadelphia Phillies are likely going to finish the season under .500. But, in this game, someone has to win. The Padres are sending Colin Rea, while the Phillies are sending Jerad Eickhoff. Look for both pitchers to have short outings, and the bullpen’s do the dirty work. In the end, the Philadelphia Phillies -110 are the bet, due to being at home. The final score prediction for this game is Philadelphia Phillies 6-5 over the San Diego Padres on Wednesday.
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2024 Tampa Bay Rays Betting Lines to Win the World Series Plus MLB Futures
- 2024 MLB Win-Loss Totals Betting Opportunities
- Biggest 2024 MLB Rivalry Matches to Bet On for the Upcoming Season
- 2024 Texas Rangers Odds: Betting Futures and Win Totals Lines
- 2024 Minnesota Twins Odds: Betting Futures and Win Totals Lines
- 2024 Houston Astros Odds: Betting Futures and Win Totals Lines
- Who is Favored to Win the American League Pennant?
- Who is Favored to Win the National League Pennant?
- 2024 MLB Regular Season Wins: Top Six Wins Plays
- 2024 MLB Pitching Prospect Betting: Top Four Right and Left Handed Pitchers
- Future Bets for 2024 MLB Season You Shouldn’t Let Pass
- MLB World Series Odds: Teams that Have Surprised and Are Shifting the Lines
- 2024 Baltimore Orioles Odds: Betting Futures and Win Totals Lines
- 2024 MLB Pitchers with Most Regular Season Strikeouts Props
- MLB World Series Odds: Top 3 Early Favorites to Win this 2024 Season