The Texas Rangers are shaping up to be the cream of the AL West, but they are also a team with some real injury concern at the moment. They have been in a bit of a rut over the past couple of weeks, which has opened the door a crack for the chasing teams. The Houston Astros are looking like the team most likely to take advantage of that, and they can close the gap a little if they can get something out of the 4-game series with the Oakland Athletics. As it stands at the moment, the Rangers still have a 6.5 game lead on the Astros, and Houston did not help their cause much by losing the first game of the series versus Oakland. The sportsbook odds should see the Astros as a favorite for this game, but as the A’s proved in the opening game here, this is by no means a slam dunk.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- MLB Rumors: Mets Want To Keep Baez, Yankees Will Keep Boone
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 4 Preview and Betting Odds
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?
- NL Wild Card Game Cardinals vs. Dodgers | MLB Betting Odds & Picks