The battle to represent the National League in the World series this year looks as though it is going to be a good one. The teams who are expected to be part of that battle are all off to a very good start, and that includes the team that went all the way to the World Series last year, the New York Mets. There were a lot of MLB betting lines fans who were surprised at the success of the Mets last season, mainly because they found a way to win despite having some obvious holes in the line-up. They spent the off season trying to address those holes, and the early indication is that the top brass has done a very good job. The San Francisco Giants expect to be better this season, and they will have to chase down the Dodgers if they want to win the West. The Giants will head to the Big Apple on Friday to face the Mets in what should be an entertaining series. You can wager on this one at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?
- NL Wild Card Game Cardinals vs. Dodgers | MLB Betting Odds & Picks
- AL Wild Card Game: Yankees at Red Sox | MLB Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Red Sox vs Nationals MLB | Washington Can Play Spoiler
- MLB Rumors: Giants Likely Will Not Have HR Leader For Playoffs
- Yankees vs Blue Jays MLB | Stellar Pitching Matchup