It has long been said that you cannot buy success in sports, but that doesn’t stop teams from breaking the bank in order to do so. The LA Dodgers have, in recent years, been the team that has been the biggest spender in the MLB, but they have some competition this season. The Arizona Diamondbacks, who just happen to be in the same division as the Dodgers, went all out in the offseason and landed some high-priced free agent help. It’s still very, very early in the season, but both teams are not exactly off to the sort of stat that they would have hoped for given their bloated payrolls. The Dodgers are probably a little happier with their lot, as they had to play their first 7 games on the road. They return home on Tuesday for their season home opener, and then play the second of three versus the Diamondbacks on Wednesday night. You can wager on this game, and the entire series, at MyBookie.ag Online Sportsbook.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Red Sox vs Astros ALCS Game 6 | MLB Betting Lines
- MLB Rumors: Mets Want To Keep Baez, Yankees Will Keep Boone
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 4 Preview and Betting Odds
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?