Just two days after claiming the scalps of the New York Mets in Game 2 of the World Series, the potent cocktail of lethargy and complacency saw the Kansas City Royals outclassed in Game 3 on Friday Night, allowing New York to halve the series lead to 2-1. As things stand in the MLB online betting odds, today’s Game 4 will therefore be the most important game of the series. If the Mets win it, the momentum built could be unstoppable when the series goes back to Kansas City. If the Royals win it, it would give them a stranglehold of the series and almost guarantee them winning the Championship, as it will put them within one win of claiming the MLB Gold, something that would be easily achievable back in Missouri. Bearing that in mind, here is an online betting MLB preview of this all-important clash that has dire ramifications on the race to win the prestigious MLB Championship.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?
- NL Wild Card Game Cardinals vs. Dodgers | MLB Betting Odds & Picks
- AL Wild Card Game: Yankees at Red Sox | MLB Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Red Sox vs Nationals MLB | Washington Can Play Spoiler
- MLB Rumors: Giants Likely Will Not Have HR Leader For Playoffs
- Yankees vs Blue Jays MLB | Stellar Pitching Matchup