It has become very clear in baseball that spending a lot of money does not guarantee success. That is especially true of the money that you are throwing around is for players who seem to be in a steady state of decline. The LA Angels have become the masters of doing just that, and one look at what they are paying Albert Pujols at this stage of his career is a sign of how money management may not be the best asset of this team. The Angels have not been very good this year, and it really doesn’t come as much of a surprise to anyone. What has been a pleasant surprise is the play of the Baltimore Orioles in the first half of the season. They are sitting at the top of the AL East right now, and if they can handle the Angels in this 3-game series, they will almost certainly head into the break still sitting there. You can get the betting lines for the Friday match-up at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Red Sox vs Astros ALCS Game 6 | MLB Betting Lines
- MLB Rumors: Mets Want To Keep Baez, Yankees Will Keep Boone
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 4 Preview and Betting Odds
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?