Heading into the season, much of the speculation was on who might be the teams to compete for the World Series crown. There were also a number of teams who were never part of the equation, simply because it was known that they were going to struggle. While some teams have definitely lived down to those awful expectations, there are a few who have done better than expected. The Miami Marlins are one team that have been a pleasant surprise, and as we approach the end of the first half, they are still alive and well in the AL East. The same cannot be said for their division foes, the Atlanta Braves. It was no secret that this team was going to be bad, as they have spent the last couple of year trading away anything of value for your prospects. The result is one of the best farm systems in the league, but it is probably still going to be a year or two before this team starts to see some online betting action. Miami and Atlanta will finish up their weekend series with a Sunday night tilt in Atlanta.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- MLB Rumors: Mets Want To Keep Baez, Yankees Will Keep Boone
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 4 Preview and Betting Odds
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?
- NL Wild Card Game Cardinals vs. Dodgers | MLB Betting Odds & Picks