If you had asked the average baseball fan to pick a surefire division winner before the start of the regular season, you would have probably heard the Chicago Cubs mentioned more often than not. After all, they did come into the season as the defending World Series champions, and on the back of a 100+ win season. Combine that with the fact that the NL Central does not look particularly strong and you get what amounts to a perfect storm. The Cubs are at the top of the division after the first month of the season, but things are a whole lot tighter than any of us expected. The Pittsburgh Penguins are currently situated in the cellar, but they are just 3 games off the pace being set by the Cubs. Pittsburgh will have the opportunity to crawl out of the bottom this weekend when they welcome in the Milwaukee Brewers, who have been a bit of a surprise this season, and who are currently just a game and a half out of first. Find the latest baseball betting lines here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Red Sox vs Astros ALCS Game 6 | MLB Betting Lines
- MLB Rumors: Mets Want To Keep Baez, Yankees Will Keep Boone
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 4 Preview and Betting Odds
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?