We are just a few days away from the end of the first half of the MLB season, which means that the All-Star Break is right around the corner. This is the point in the season where teams make one final push before getting a few days off to chill and enjoy the proceedings of the All-Star weekend. The team that has been the hottest coming down the first half stretch has been the Cleveland Indians, and they will be looking to keep their good form going when they welcome in the New York Yankee for a 4-game series starting on Thursday. The Indians have opened up a solid lead at the top of the Central, while the Yankees haven’t really done much to set the AL East on fire. The online betting odds are sure to have the Cleveland Indians in as favorites to win this series, but you have to wonder if the aging Yankees can upset the apple cart.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- MLB Rumors: Mets Want To Keep Baez, Yankees Will Keep Boone
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 4 Preview and Betting Odds
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?
- NL Wild Card Game Cardinals vs. Dodgers | MLB Betting Odds & Picks