With more than half the MLB season still to be played, it would be foolish to come out now and say that one division or another as already been decided. We have seen some monumental collapses over the years, and seemingly long NFL betting odds come up when a team puts together a strong second half to charge back and steal a division crown. The one division that looks as though it might well go all the way down to the wire is the NL East, where the NY Mets and Washington Nationals are once again squaring off to show as the dominant team. It is the Nationals who have the edge right now, but a 3.5 game lead is not one that cannot be overhauled in a relatively short period of time. These two teams are involved in a 3-games series in Washington right now, and the final game of that one will go on Wednesday night.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Red Sox vs Astros ALCS Game 6 | MLB Betting Lines
- MLB Rumors: Mets Want To Keep Baez, Yankees Will Keep Boone
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 4 Preview and Betting Odds
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?