In yesterday’s MLB betting lines and odds, we rightfully predicted that the New York Mets would beat the Los Angeles Dodgers at Citi Field and pay total bettors on the OVER line. It would, however, be a lie if we said that we—or even other baseball pundits out there—saw the inflated 13-7 blowout score over the Dodgers coming. But then again, Curtis Granderson, Travis d’Arnaud and Yoenis Cespedes, all who homered for NY in the win, are no newbies to lighting up the scoreboard, so it was not that big a surprise to see them take advantage of the electric home atmosphere to deliver a resounding win over the hapless Dodgers. Armed with a 2-1 lead in NLDS, another psyched-up home crowd, and the motivation from yesterday’s win, can the Mets get the series over with, or will the Los Angeles team dodge the killer bullet in today’s MLB odds and live to fight for the series clincher in Game 5? Details about all that, and much more, are prepared for you in the succinct preview detailed below.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- MLB Rumors: Mets Want To Keep Baez, Yankees Will Keep Boone
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 4 Preview and Betting Odds
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?
- NL Wild Card Game Cardinals vs. Dodgers | MLB Betting Odds & Picks