The Battle of the Beltway shifts locations for Wednesday night’s interleague game as the Baltimore Orioles head to the nation’s capital. The Orioles will lose the designated hitter, which is usually Mark Trumbo. Considering he led the majors in homers last year, Trumbo could be in the outfield. Before heading into this series, the Orioles swept the Chicago White Sox and won every game in that series. For the Nationals, they’re coming off a 3 games series against the Philadelphia Phillies, winning the series 2-1. In Game 1 of the series, Baltimore took the win. The Nats will be MLB betting favorites for the game on Wednesday night.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- MLB Rumors: Mets Want To Keep Baez, Yankees Will Keep Boone
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 4 Preview and Betting Odds
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?
- NL Wild Card Game Cardinals vs. Dodgers | MLB Betting Odds & Picks