Anyone who follows baseball closely knows that it’s never a good idea to get too excited or too low based on the results of the opening couple of weeks of a new season. Generally speaking, you usually wait until the end of May before starting to make any sort of real judgement on the team that you follow. This may explain why panic buttons have not yet been hot in Toronto, despite the fact that the Blue Jays are off to a sluggish start. Fans north of the border will remember that this is exactly what happened last season, and we all now know that the Blue Jays ended up going on a second half tear that took them all the way to a division crown and the playoffs. This week will see Toronto visit Baltimore for a 3-game series against an Orioles team that has made a very good start. The first game in the series is set for Tuesday, and you can wager on it at our MyBookie.ag MLB odds page.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Red Sox vs Astros ALCS Game 6 | MLB Betting Lines
- MLB Rumors: Mets Want To Keep Baez, Yankees Will Keep Boone
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 4 Preview and Betting Odds
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?