Each spring delivers a new promise of hope for all of the teams entering the new baseball season, especially for those who landed in the cellar of their division the previous year. That was what happened to the Detroit Tigers in 2015, as they were essentially killed by their own hand, mostly due to the horrible bullpen that they had going for them. They have cleaned that out in the offseason, and hope that anew batch of relievers can change their fortunes. The Baltimore Orioles were a team with a lot of promise last season, but things never really panned out for them. They still have a solid squad of players to go with this year, and from the looks of things early on, it would appear that the AL East is not going to be as strong as it was last season. These two teams will hook up on Saturday as part of a 3-game weekend series, and you can wager on all the action at our MyBookie.ag MLB Odds portal.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?
- NL Wild Card Game Cardinals vs. Dodgers | MLB Betting Odds & Picks
- AL Wild Card Game: Yankees at Red Sox | MLB Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Red Sox vs Nationals MLB | Washington Can Play Spoiler
- MLB Rumors: Giants Likely Will Not Have HR Leader For Playoffs
- Yankees vs Blue Jays MLB | Stellar Pitching Matchup