We aren’t even 10 games into the new MLB season yet and already there are a few surprises to be seen across the league. Of course, with each team still having 150-plus games to play, we can’t really declare these as major surprises until a little more time has passed. Perhaps the most shocking of all the early season upsets is that the defending champion Chicago Cubs are currently trailing the Cincinnati Red, as team seen as a potential basement dweller, in the NL Central. The general consensus was that the Cubs were going to come out, be dominant, and probably easily pick up another 100-win season. They have not had it all their own way early on, though, and they are seeing just how difficult it is to come out and defend the crown. Friday will see the Cubs welcome in their division rivals, the Pittsburgh Pirates, for a weekend series that should provide a lot of fun and excitement to MLB betting fans. The Pirates have stumbled out the gate a little, but should still be considered a threat in the division.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- MLB Rumors: Mets Want To Keep Baez, Yankees Will Keep Boone
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 4 Preview and Betting Odds
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?
- NL Wild Card Game Cardinals vs. Dodgers | MLB Betting Odds & Picks