When you have two teams who hate each as much as the Yankees and Red Sox do going head to head, you learn to expect the unexpected. These types of match-up are often the ones where trends and the form book goes out the window. That does not mean that you should ignore the numbers completely when betting on these types of games, though, and it is the current stats that I am going to use to try and come up with some betting predictions. Boston and New York will be playing a 3-game series that will start on Tuesday night, and I am going to look at the moneyline, the spread, and the total for the series. The baseball betting odds for the upcoming games have not yet been released, so it goes without saying that you should check those out before getting your bets on.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?
- NL Wild Card Game Cardinals vs. Dodgers | MLB Betting Odds & Picks
- AL Wild Card Game: Yankees at Red Sox | MLB Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Red Sox vs Nationals MLB | Washington Can Play Spoiler
- MLB Rumors: Giants Likely Will Not Have HR Leader For Playoffs
- Yankees vs Blue Jays MLB | Stellar Pitching Matchup