The AL West looks to be wide open again this season, and may be as tight as it was last year, when the Texas Rangers won it after registering just 88 wins. The Rangers are a talented bunch, and will have a very solid starting rotation when Yu Darvish returns from Tommy John surgery. This division has started out exactly as we thought it would, with the Rangers on top, but just 5 games separating them from the floundering Astros at the bottom. The LA Angels are currently sitting in third spot, but are just a game back of the Rangers heading into this series. It’s a bit early in the year to put too much stock in a single series, but since the team that has the best divisional record in the West might end up being the one that wins it, maybe it is important. You can wager on this great weekend series by visiting the MyBookie.ag MLB betting lines page.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 4 Preview and Betting Odd
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?
- NL Wild Card Game Cardinals vs. Dodgers | MLB Betting Odds & Picks
- AL Wild Card Game: Yankees at Red Sox | MLB Betting Analysis & Prediction