As a baseball fan, it is never a good idea to get too carried away when your team’s MLB odds drops and comes storming out of the gate in the early weeks of the season. It’s always worth remembering that the 162-game MLB season is more of a marathon than a sprint, and that the very good teams sometimes take a little bit of time to find their feet and get rolling.In addition, it’s fair to say that the fans of the Baltimore Orioles may have gotten a little too enthusiastic in the early going when their team charged to the top of the AL East, and it’s also fair to say that they have now been brought back to earth with a rather resounding thud. The Orioles are slipping further and further off the pace in the division, as it has now turned into a 2-horse race between the Yankees and Red Sox, at least for the moment.The Orioles will welcome in another team that needs to do better, the St. Louis Cardinals, for a big weekend series starting on Friday night. For more details about the latest MLB betting picks for this match click here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Red Sox vs Astros ALCS Game 6 | MLB Betting Lines
- MLB Rumors: Mets Want To Keep Baez, Yankees Will Keep Boone
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 4 Preview and Betting Odds
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?